Onset Computer will host a one-hour online course developed and presented by Stetz Consulting that introduces the basics of calculating and verifying energy and cost savings from lighting efficiency projects using portable data loggers.
The course will be held 2 p.m. EST on Wed. April 16. At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Develop initial energy and cost savings estimates for lighting upgrade projects where simple utility rate structures are in effect.
- Deploy and retrieve lighting run-time and occupancy loggers and conduct initial quality control of collected data.
- Update the initial energy and cost savings estimates in order to verify actual results.
- Apply results to self-funded, utility incentive, or performance-contracting projects.
- Use these procedures as part of an IPMVP-adherent Option A Measurement & Verification plan and/or ASHRAE Level III energy audit.
The cost is $95. Attendees can earn one GBCI Credit